Hey all our Woman of the Week this week is LaDonna Lane. She has been a long time member of our little family (since the secret Valentine fiasco) so I thought she had been nominated before, but I was wrong! She is super friendly and always has some positive and helpful information for those Fed ladies. Send some love her way!
Here’s the questions:
1. What’s your name? Hello ladies, I’m LaDonna
3. How long have you known/been involved with this person? Did you know them previous to incarceration or did you mwi? We have known each other for 4 and half yrs. We are a MWI.
4. How often do you see/ talk to your loved one? I try to visit every month but if not every two months.
5. What would be the #1 hardest thing you have dealt with while your loved one is serving time? One of the hardest things for me is not having him here to share holidays and birthdays with our families.
7. What advice would you give to someone else in your position? My advice for any ladies in a relationship with a man incarcerated is to have patience and understanding.
8. What is your favorite thing about your loved one? My favorite things about my baby is he is so caring….and loving.
9. What is one thing you do to maintain a closeness in this relationship? I do lots of letters, cards, pictures….even do sexy pics.
10. What has been something positive that your loved one or you have gained from this experience? Something we have both gained from this relationship is that we can just be us and not someone we are not.
11. And is there anything else you would like everyone to know? I’m so ready for him to be home with us all. We have 7 kids together 6 boys and 1 girl.
12. What’s something you like about The Visiting Room? What would you like to see more of? Ladies what are some ideas y’all do for your guys? I’m running out of things to do. Any ideas would be great.
13. What question would you like to ask the other ladies? What I like about the visiting room is all the support we give each other. Hope everyone has a great New Year!!
Is there any wonder why she is our Woman of the Week this week? Don’t forget, if you want to nominate someone all you have to do is inbox us on the Facebook!