2. What’s your relationship with the prison system? My sweetheart resides there.
3. How long have you known/been involved with this person? Did you know them previous to incarceration or did you mwi? I’ve know my sweetheart for 5 years but been together almost 3 years. I’m MWI.
4. How often do you see/ talk to your loved one? He calls me everyday sometimes twice if we get lucky. At this time I can’t visit him because I’m on probation. Only 8 months to go, woo-hoo!
5. What would be the #1 hardest thing you have dealt with while your loved one is serving time? Not knowing if he is okay when he isn’t able to call home to me.
6. How have support networks helped you through this? Alot of ladies are in similar situations as me and it’s comforting knowing I’m not alone in this journey.
7. What advice would you give to someone else in your position? Deep breath in and woo-sah! And lots of patience.
8. What is your favorite thing about your loved one? When he sings to me. My sweetheart sings sooooo good.
9. What is one thing you do to maintain a closeness in this relationship? Flood him with mail and our phone calls are everything to both of us until I’m able to go visit him.
11. And is there anything else you would like everyone to know? I have a potty mouth big time. I’m always F-bombing,lol
My sweetheart is always saying you gotta potty mouth I say sure do and you secretly like it🤗
12. What’s something you like about The Visiting Room? What would you like to see more of? What I enjoy about the visiting room is everyone’s kindness and honesty. Maybe more memes there fun to read.
13. What question would you like to ask the other ladies? Would you ever think you would find love being MWI?